Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dragons - A Natural History

Due to technical problems. I will post this weeks and next weeks on next sunday. I'm very sorry everyone. However, let me know if you have any suggestions or if you have any comments. I love to hear from everyone.
My Greatest Apologies,
Danieljames Domar

Dragons - A Natural History By Dr. Karl Shuker 

  There are different stories. They think that they have evolved from snakes. However these winged creatures are more structured like birds (see video first mentioned) Seperent Dragons associated locations by rivers, lakes, the open seas. Huge limbless wingless snake like entities dragon heads often sport horns, long crocodile jaws. 

*Okay so you know when you take notes and then you read over them and you're like... What? That's me right now. 

  There's a story in here about the Labton Worm. Basically, what happens is this guy (John Lambton) is able to get rid of this 'dragon'. After a while thought he dragon manages to grow so big that John has to kill the dragon and so he goes to a witch to solve the problem. When he goes to get for advice, she tells him about this special suit of armor that has sharp blades on it. When the worm is able to catch him in a coil the worm dies. The next person that he sees has to die. Turns out, it is his father. When he realizes this he kills his most trusted dog. Since he did that for the next nine generations every heir from the Lambton Castle met a tragic end. 

*This is my attempt to make up for what I wasn't able to post. I'm really sorry guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment