Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Update 1

  The more I write the harder it is to NOT mention other mythical creatures or myths which is why I find this mission really fun yet complicated. My purpose was to write about dragons and find out about dragons. I wrote the following weeks chapter. Not this weeks but the week after. I'm liking where the story is going. I forgot that even if writing about dragons is fun it's still a story so I have to concentrate on both the informal part and the story elements. It makes it amusing.

  One of the books I was using tells stories about dragons. I haven't really figured out how to talk about them throughout he story. I'm thinking maybe a character who tells the stories now and then. Make a specific chapter to restate those stories.

  If you didn't know I also play Magic The Gathering. I collect dragon cards. They're really interesting. I can write about the game along with many other games that include dragons. Honestly, when I looked up the difference between drakes and dragons I only saw gaming differences.

  For those of you who have suggestions on what I should look up or specific questions ask them. I can make a chapter about it or a charcter to find the answer for you. I can only think up so much on my own. Come to think of it I haven't even introduced Norse Mythology. I'll be working for the next month. I can ask the people I work around if they know anything about dragons. Is that weird? Eh. I'm a weird person.

  Anyways. Thank you guys for staying with me for a month. I think it has been a month. Something like that. but this is fun and I assure you I will continue on.

-Danieljames Domar

No comments:

Post a Comment