Monday, March 19, 2018

On Hold

  For those of you who have kept up with me up until now, thank you. For now I will be putting this blog on hold. When I have my works cleaned up from different locations I will continue this blog. For now.

I am leaving for the Philippines on April 25th, 2018

Keep up with me here! Go to my personal blog

My other writing blog that I'm planning to start posting in May 2018

Add me on Instagram 
- Let me know that you're from one of my blogs. I have to keep the creeps away. We all know how that works.

Add me on Facebook
-I don't get on messenger much. But this is my public facebook so feel free to add me if you'd life. I'll try to be more active on it.

Subscribe on Youtube
-Currently trying to upload videos to keep everyone updated on my journey in the Philippines when I go to school

-Like my writing? Donate! Let me know that you want to support me and what I do so I can give you more content!

No comments:

Post a Comment