Thursday, November 20, 2014

Personal Update

  I was surprised to see who continues to check back with me even after all ths time. Every monday, there are a range of views but all of them notify me that all you are still waiting for chapter eighteen. I will say this, look forward to next monday. I'll make sure to write the next chapter.

  However, this is what has been going on in my life. I think I'm going to take down all the fancy post each day text because it sucks the life out of me. I'll post monday and thursday. Monday will have th new chapter and thursday will have any updates. 

  My first semester is ending for me and I'm ever so greatful. Thank you guys for sticking around and havin faith that I'll come back eventually. I'm sorry that it is november but I shall do my best. You guys have no idea how much effort it takes to actually write this story and I'll have to refresh my brain. 

  I still do not know where I got the idae of :Jack's Shadow". I do know that it is important for Vile's plot line so I will continue on with or something or another. I guess I'll have to go back to the drawing board since I only have three mythical plot lines here so far. Xeq gets to visit China but he doesn't actually have a mytholy explination. He's more of my version of Yu gi oh's blue eyes white dragon.

  Vile is based off of Greek mythology, Mikey is Norse, and Mioko is Chinese but I'm still unsure if I should make him a main character instead of one that helps of Xeq. If I've come to any conclusion about this story it's that I'm messing with endless possiblities and no structure. There are many paths I can take but I don't know which I should take. 

  Again, I'm sorry for not writing to y'all thank you for coming back to check on me and I'm going to start the story again. I assure you. The semester is almost over and I have break. I need to get my mind off my personal life and now here I am again turning to dragons. 

-Danieljames Domar 

P.S: I'm planning on hitting Egyptian mythology and Indian Mythology but that might be a bit later. I reccomend you guys check them out. It'll give you some time to think of what you want me to write next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment