Friday, November 11, 2016

Questions Over Previous Stories

  Since there is not a clear path for my future and whether or not I can continue this blog soon after a month of preparing I will go ahead and answer some questions that may be going through your head.Yes, I love you all enough to continue. However, the time in which I am able to be on a device that will let me write and a quiet place to retreat to is limited, I can only do what I can.

  Question 1: Will you be continuing Revelation of Dragons?

    I cannot say I won't because I want to continue. However, unless the road clears for the next few months I cannot allow all of you to be sitting on the edge of your seats for something that I may not create. The world of Revelation of Dragons will continue to exist but at this moment time I will not be continuing. With all the passion in my heart, I am sorry.

  Question 2: Will you be continue the Percy Jackson Fanfiction "The Descendant"?

    If you are a fan of the Percy Jackson series. There are many series Rick Riordan has written. (He is also from Texas by the way :3). The following series are: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, The Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, and The Apollo Trials. He has many more books as well. However, these are the ones that I know of and have read up until this post.

  Will I continue the fanfiction? Again, I want to. However, it is not a focus I have at this moment.

  Question 3: Do you still run the Dragon Dungeon tumblr?

    Due to Yahoo buying out Tumblr, adding on ads, and infecting Tumblr with viruses (like it does with anything else it touches). No. I would like to start another dragon blog in the future if it were possible. However, from my experience with yahoo (not saying everyone should stop using the browser if you prefer it). I am willing to interact with the website any longer.

  This also includes the Dragon Gallery and Dragon Newsfeed. 

  Question 4: Do you still use DeviantART?

    For the most part... No. Keeping up with the dragons on that website is fun. However, it has also caused me virus problems and as I mentioned in the previous question I have no place to put the art, easily anyway.

  (Further Explanation) When it came to linking the DeviantARTs to Tumblr, all I had to do was press a button and add the tags. And even then all I did was copy and past tags and references. If I were to do that on this blog in a different page all together I would have to look up how to code everything. (Not saying that I am not willing to do so because I find coding fun) However, again. I do have the time to set up another dragon blog.

Question 5: Will you be using Facebook?

    I hardly do in my personal life. So this one has always been a *shrug* situation for me. I haven't logged into the facebook I connect all of you with for months. I cannot say I will start now. What I am saying is, probably not.

    If you want to get a hold of me, please email me. You all know my email address but I'll place it here anyway.

  Lusterdragon72@gmail.com

Question 6: Will you be updating "Other Dragon Stories"?

  When you click on that tab it sends you to the Tumblr page that I created. No, I will not update that page. However, I will make a page that specifically stays on this blog that serves the same purpose. That way, all of you can continue to share your writings with me and I can avoid using Tumblr. The link will be announced when I get it done.

  Submit to me the writings that you all have whether it's Wattpad, a blog, on Tumblr, ANYWHERE. I do not personally care. I want to let everyone who interacts with me to hear you all out because all of you have a voice, why not let it out?
 
Question 7: Will you be using Wattpad?

    No. I applaud the website for it's purpose. To share stories among all writing levels. The problem I have with this website is the same for Tumblr and for DevianART I've had many virus issues with these websites. I will, add your story to the page. I don't mind! However, I will not be participating on Wattpad any longer.

Question 8: Would you be willing to read my story and review it?

    I am not here to criticize anyone's writing any longer. I do not have the time for it. Not to sound rude. I mentioned at the begging that I am already on a tight schedule. There are many people out there willing to criticize your work. All I will do is share it so that it gets views.

  Question 9: Will the post for this new story be posted weekly?

    That is my plan! That's is why I said 52 parts. This does not mean I will finish the story. Although, I need to get better at ending my stories rather than continuing them to go on forever.

  Question 10: Are we allowed to know what's going on in your personal life?

    I probably worded that question weird for all of you. But the point is this. Everyone has their ups and downs in life. At this time I'm not exactly in a complete bad position but I am not in one that is easily dealt with. I rather all of you focus on your life and hope for the best. You can check up on me on Google+ if you'd like. But no, I am not going to get into details of what is going on at this moment.

  If these 10 questions didn't clear up anything for you. You all are open to email me. Please put a title that doesn't look like Spam and I will answer ASAP.

Thank you all,
Danieljames Domar

No comments:

Post a Comment