Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Quest for 2017

  For those of you who still check this blog out since I've created it in 2014 I want to give you all a thanks. As of right now my life may be changing drastically and I cannot control a lot of what is going on around me so, since I do have a few minutes to myself for now I will be working on bringing you all a story to enjoy for what time I can.

  My goal in making this blog was geared towards researching mythology. I still love reading about it and gathering the information together. However, I've come to find how difficult it is to say steady with this and my actual life. So, this is what I am going to do.

  Since I have time now, I'll start  writing you all a story that hopefully you will like. Feedback is something I would love but I also don't check my email 24/7 so for those of you who check up on me and any updates I'm happy enough. Spread the world, show people that you like this blog and would like them to get into it as well.

  There's a lot I need to fix on this blog but for now I will do this. I won't actually post any of the story until January that way I have some time to think this all over. But feel free to email me and tell me what you'd like me to research.

  Again, for those of you who have come back after all these months. Thank you. And for those of you who happen to stumble upon this blog, feel free to browse. There's a lot to read and I tried to organize it to the best of my ability.

Hope you all enjoy, 
Danieljames Domar

No comments:

Post a Comment