Tuesday, January 17, 2017

About Unhinged W1-4

  Those of you who have come to this blog to read about dragons might now know that I had a different story long ago that I wrote for years and finally ended up... Well, trashing it. I called it Countered Reputations. If you go to my Wattpad you'll be able to see a portion of it I believe. The story started about a girl name Sinoak Katotohanak (Who am I? I am reality.) She was a wonder to the world she was in. There was the 1st realm, 2nd realm, Dimension, and the 3rd realm which I don't think I was able to introduce. The main idea that came out of those years or writing and rewriting that novel was that there is this possibility of other realms, other universes, other dimensions... Whereas I used the term 'realm' as a different place in a different part of the world, or a place that held a different world entirely, the actual definition of realm is 'a kingdom'. Dimension in that novel was a place that existed at the same time as the 1st and 2nd realm but it solely consisted of demons. While the 1st realm was a 'normal' realm where magic could only be used and not conjured while the 2nd realm consisted of elements existing within people so they could conjure.

  So far in Unhinged I've introduced Mythics, which are mythical creatures. There is a Guardian, which has many things about her that make her this role. I also have mentioned 'Fate' in these chapters 'fate' will be told to bring forth the bigger picture or a different perspective when it comes to a mythic, the guardian, or something else.

  I hope that I can keep you all here when it comes to this new story. I know it isn't solely about dragons but I would like to bring Mikey, Xeq, Vile, and the others into this story eventually or maybe here and there. They are probably going to interact with Dax considering that he's a dragon/

  Overall, I hope I can keep you all here. Thank you for coming by and enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment