Thursday, January 5, 2017

Unhinged: Prologue

  Saw that there was a +1 on the "Taking Flight" prologue that I was trying to put together. Turns out, Unhinged will be the 2017 project instead. Sorry for the short notice everyone! However, I was able to put these chapters together a lot smoother than Taking Flight so at least I have a story to tell you all.

  Unhinged - mentally unbalanced

  This series will be in the same world as Revelation of Dragons. I'm not 100% sure if I'll add in the original characters (Xeq, Vile, Mikey, and ect) but this series will be telling another perspective of a world unsure of whether of not it wants mythology to be real. Where as mythology creatures find their 'trueselves' as young as nine to the average of fifteen there will be 'mythics' and they are being hunted per say. They are placed in quarantine and observed.

  Whereas Revelation of Dragons was more of a goal breaker, Unhinged will be more of a series that I write in comfort and creativity. Yes, I want to hit 52 weeks with you all. And I'm sorry that has swayed throughout the years. But I do enjoy writing these for you all and I'm glad that some of you have stuck around as long as you have!

  Overall, Unhinged is more about the bigger picture and the pieces that make up that picture. So far there is Dax, a dragon, a mythic. Fhei, she takes on a more spiritual, sorcery type of vibe. She hears voices,  can see spirits, ect. Then I have chapters of 'Fate' which will try to bring the bigger picture into play while forcing on pieces as well.

  I've enjoyed writing it so far and I hope you all will stay and keep up! Thank you for being here. -Dj

No comments:

Post a Comment