Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Author's note Unhinged

  Hello everyone!

  Luckily, for all of you I have written all the chapters up to April. Since this story format makes me think of my past story that I managed to complete but not publish I have faith that these chapters will come together easily. Overall, this story is meant to move in a general direction and even though I am not 100% on where that is, I hope to find is somewhere in the next quarter.

  I know that you all want me to bring back some old characters and eventually I will. I will also be filling in more terms as I go along in Dax's story line. For now you'll see me write human/animal or speak about ones that I already know about. (Pheonix, Dragon, Goblin, ect). I want to continued enlightening you all with different typed f mythology but for story sake that will have to wait.

  There is a possible chance that I will be leaving the country later in the year or in the next. I hope that this does not interfere with how I can write to you all for I enjoy writing stories. Although I do ask this, now that I see more a constant amount of you... First, thank you or the +1's and the views. Second, please tell me what you think about these chapters.

  Tell me what grabs your attention, if anything please tell me what you would like to see again in other stories. As you all figured I have put down Revelations of Dragons and the Descendant. But if those are the stories that caught you eyes first please tell me why! I do know that when I went back and read Revelations of Dragons at the beginning I started in 1st person then switch to 3rd so hopefully I can fix that in time.

  Eventually, I would like to record myself reading each of the weekly chapters to help me edit through and bring out the stories to more people. If anything, if you all can share this blog or share those videos when they come out. I'd appreciate it. Thank you for your time here, and I'll inform you on more as the info comes to me.

Again, thank you
Danieljames Domar

No comments:

Post a Comment