Saturday, February 7, 2015

Feature Six: Dragon of Darkness

Novel: Dragon of Darkness by Antonia Michaelis

  This book is originally written in German. I'd love to read it in German some day. It's a beautiful book that I must share with all of you. It's a must read. However it's about 600 pages long so for those of you who don't like long novels you may not want to read this.

  However for those of you willing to this is a story about two brothers, an invisible prince, and saving a colorless word from dragons who eats colors.

  If I say much more about it I'll give away details. It's an easy read. The font is bigger so it's more like a 300 page book with a fancy style to it. I recommend that you all check it out at a library and see what you think of the book. It truly has to be one of my favorites that I've read this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment