Saturday, February 14, 2015

F.S7

  The Wind of Fire Trilogy by William Nicholson.

  Book One: The Wind Singer
  Book Two: Slaves of Mastery
  Book Three: Firesong

  I haven't read the last one which is supposed to be about dragons. But I can tell you that this is a good series so far. I didn't think I'd like it honestly but I do. These books don't have ad much mythology link to them. These are books I simply want to share with you so you can enjoy them.
The Wind Singer: 

  A story of The Hath family and a rebellion against order. Twins of the Hath family, Boman(Bo) and Kestrel (Kess) set out to retrieve the Wing Singers voice to release their people from order. Tagging along with them is Mumpo. The lowest grade student in their class.

  Slaves of Mastery: 
  Driven away from their homes the people of Aramanth have travel far to be enslaved by 'the master' of this new land. Left behind is Kestrel calls herself the avenger of her people. Setting out to defeat her enemy, Kestrel and Bowman have put together a plan. One that allows Bowman and Mumpo to find thwmselves. By the end Kestrel is able to make a new friend.
As I said I haven't read the third so I'll make another post for that when I've read it. These are really great reads. Not so much on the sophisticated side of fiction but the enjoyable kind and that is all that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment