Thursday, February 5, 2015

New Reference Blog and Story Thoughts

  Recently I have run into a blog called sixpencee. He has been around since July of 2013, or at least the blog anyways. I wish I could find one over mythology but maybe that's my calling who knows. I brought up the attention for Dragon Blogs so this also might be my quest. I also might not be looking well enough.

  I've chosen this month's set ups. I need to write my friend a story or get him something. I may give him a ton of links for college references. That's more than a gift. But he's a music guy. I have another idea for him. 

  Anywho, so this week I'll be writing about Griffins. I like them so far. Never really cared for them but after reading about them I think they'd make a good enemy for our trio + 1. I seriously haven't dome anything with Gywne yet. Man she is a problem. I need her to be important but in a mythology sense. I'll figure that out later. For now we're going through this arch that will hopefully last fifty two weeks. I really do enjoy writing these stories. I only hope all of you enjoy reading them. This is a place where all of you can learn what I've learned and think of what you believe. As always I state my opinion but also, I need all of you to know tat it is an opinion. I don't ever want to set anything in stone for all of you. 

  Like Atlantis for example. It was all about location and then... It became more about what it was rather than where it is. I still have my stack of Norwegian books. I haven't put a dent into it actually. Mikey is my character who can fill in on anything. Since he's in England he doesn't have to deal with the every day life of Xeq and Vile. Not yet anyways but I think I'll keep it that way since he has to have three hundred and six fie stories per arch on his behalf since I wrote it that way. He's my information dragon. There's this book I bought and I wanted to dispose of it but I feel the need to write about it first so I'll have him go through or tell the stories. 

  I'm most intrigued by Xeq and Mikey. I really need to take out this whole love romance aspect in my writing it gets in the way for the most part. I'll have to make a 'reference' physical folder and hide it somewhere I know that's safe. I'm planning on putting shelves in my room across the top to store my important memories or documents. My wall is bare and I plan on to theme my room around my url (wingedvicefandomgeekdragon). Yes, I am about in my 20's and I'm about to do this. I don't even care lol. 

  My original plan with Gywne was to write about the Zodiac but I can't seem to feel her in being that. Maybe she could be a connection to the griffins but I am still unsure. I also have lost the charger to my laptop so... that's why I cant update as much. Not that you guys notice you're watching my schedule. 

  But anyways yea so Xeq in China will be a main plot. Mikey with his adventures throughout Norse mythology is another and then there's the new plot with Luis. I'm wanting to make Zamer more important as well so y'all will be seeing more of her. Vile has his subplot and I'll be introducing Flint's importance. So by the end of this year we'll have six characters and their plots with one still not set. I am curious though, if I wrote a book version of this would y'all read it? There's a writing group that wants me to join them as professional writers but I need to give them something and the one I've been working on for years isn't the one I feel needs to go to them yet. I started another story in a different part of that world but I'll be wanting to write at least five thousand words per chapter to try and show my abilities to them. I know I can write a thousand and shoot two thousand isn't a problem but now that I've been able to write so much I need to prove it to the judges.  All I hope is that you guys will support me. This blog only runs because of all of you. (And the fact that I like learning and sharing with people) 

  I'm also thinking of fixing my PayPal first of all. Then I can fix a donation button but only towards certain causes. There are people on tumblr in need and I can't stand it but I can't keep giving if I don't have anything to give you know? So hopefully I can make a difference. People are waiting for me to publish. It's sort of intimidating but I know I have abilities, will power, and talent to help me get through this and I also have all of you.
   
  Quick redirect to sixpencee, he's a blog on tumblr that shares paranormal stories and information but he also post about science. These are two subjects that catch my attention so look forward to me writing about those. He has a post about supernatural legend and even though I serious do not care for the Chupacabra I have to accept the fact that it's a 'legend'. So, along with all the other mythical creatures of older times I'll be writing about them too. 

  If you want to go visit sixpenceee for those of you who are Tumblr fans OR if you're interested in getting a tumblr I will warn you that there is no way out. But here, go and knock yourselves out! 

Sixpenceee's tumblr (Main Page) 

  I haven't worked on either story lately. I need to. I also need to get editing on the Revelation of Dragons 2014. I can't believe I wrote that a year ago. It seriously bothers me how I started it XD. So I'll be working on those. I'm also thinking of writing more short stories for Wednesdays. They're only for fun. Nothing too serious. 

  As always, my email is open, you can contact me and have a small chat even if it's not about mythology. If there's anything your curious about I'll be willing to look for you. 

Contact me: 
Lusterdragon72@gmail.com
Skype: Lusterdragon72 
Kik: WingedVice
Tumblr: wingedvicefandomgeekdragon.tumblr.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment