Saturday, January 17, 2015

Featured: Weeks 1-3

Week One: 

TwinSoul: Brothers - Tyler Clapp - $4.99

  I'm proud to present one of my friend's book on Amazon. Please check him out! As a fellow author I believe it's only right to give me attention. I've read his story The Living Stone. I love his writing. He inspires me and reminds me not to forget about those Orcs and Goblins! 

Summary for TwinSoul: Brothers

The land of Kayledon is about to face its greatest disaster, one that no one can see coming. Two young men, worlds apart from each other yet very much the same, are preparing to face this danger, each in their own ways.

Evandel, a half-elf from the village of Tyhal, has been away at the sorcerer school Solreth. He saves his home on the day of their sacred festival by chance, and is chosen then to follow a prophecy to its end.

Varcor, the half-orc prince of the nation of the orcs, has lived in isolation with his tutor for several years. He receives an urgent message from his father to return home, where the fate of their people must be discussed.

The paths of these two entwine, and through their meeting they discover more about themselves than anyone was meant to know. Will their journey lead them to the salvation of Kayledon, or will the world be corrupted by the scheming of the Demonfather?

There are many paths on the Winding Ways. The one you choose is up to you.


Please take the time to share these post to spread the word and because you love me :)
--

Week Two:

Dragon od Legend - voif1d

  I'm recomending this series to you guys because this has to be, my all time favorite, wattpad written dragon story. I read all four books in two days? Three maybe. All I know is that I loved it and I haven't for a while. I should probably read it again!

Dragon of Legend Book One Summary:

Facing the most powerful man in the Lands armed with nothing but a sword and the hope that she could prevail, was not the direction Akira saw her life going in. After witnessing her family’s death she had stayed away from it all, living in hiding. Yet when she discovers that her dragon is a Dragon of Legend and together they are to challenge Haiden, the ruler of the dark Lands, her life plummets into chaos. Taken in by the Academy, where young dragon riders are trained to fight, she must rise up and prove herself worthy of the name of the 'Rider of Legend'. Yet as Akira finds out, fighting for an almost hopeless cause when no one believes in you, is not easy. With all odds stacked against them, Akira and her dragon must fight for their own lives as well as try to fulfill all expectations and free the Lands from a tyrant's rule once and for all.
--

Week Three: 

Sister Sister - Alexandra  (Comic) 

  Tune in every Sunday and Wednesday for Sister Sisters's update! I love her art and a dragon comic? This is the first of two that I've ever heard of in my life. I'm probaly out of the loop but check her out. This is a good story. I've read to the update.! 

--

As I said at the top please take the time to share this post! Even if it's once. Help other artist know what they're worth! Because they are worth it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment