Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Schedule Updated

Sundays: Revelation of Dragons II 12:00PM PST
(I live in Cental time but the blog's been on that queue since the beginning so I won't change it)

Monday: Research Links/Comments 10:00AM PST

Tuesays: Any change in the schedule/ notices 10:00AM PST

Wednesday: One shots (if any) 12:00PST
(Stories I write that won't continue and focus on story elements rather than mythology)

Thurdays: Personal Notes 10:00AM PST
(Where I'll give you my thoughts on the story and where I'm going with it.)

Friday: The Descendant 2:00PM PST
(Percry Jackson Fanfiction/Greek&Roman Mythology)

Saturday: Featured Stories 11:00AM
(A day to my followers and friends read their work.
The title will suggest if it is a dragon story of not)

--

Additional Notes
Revelation of Dragons
February Scheduled

The Descendant
February Scheduled
March Scheduled

Featured Stories
*Weeks 1-3 will be posted on the 17th. After that, there will be one story link per week.

Upcoming Events:
January 20th Dj goes back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment