Thursday, January 22, 2015

Loch Ness, and Story thoughts

  For those of you who are reading from England I’d like to know your thoughts of the Loch Ness monster. It has always caught my interest and what bothers me about most of the websites I’m reading from is that they talk like Americans and if there’s one way to put up a red flag about a local legend it’s when they use the wrong measuring system.

  Some of the websites I’ve found out there make me laugh. So, I want to hear from all of you what you think. It’s okay to answer this question if you’re not from the U.K to answer this questions, send me links and whatever you know about ‘Nessie’. Speculation is fine, although I want you o mention it for me when you speak under those terms.

  I’d like to hear about any creature that you know of in mythology. If you don’t know which mythology it’s from that’s fine. It’ll give me something to look up as I’m search for more information. Back to what I was saying about religion and Mythology though. It occurred to me that the bible has both Western and Eastern dragons. Maybe. Joseph said that he read about them in the book of Job which is old testament and I know them from Revelations which is the new testament. I can’t believe I’m actually considering to read the Bible after all the years but you can’t go wrong with knowledge.

  Here’s a fun fact. Not that it has to do with Mythology. Recently, I’ve become friends with a Canadian on Kik. He like the same fandoms I do and has watch a lot of shows that I have too. It occurred to me that the Providences in Canada might have flags. So I asked him and he said he couldn’t remember. I looked it up and bam, there they were. We exchanged jokes about them and then when I described the Texas flag to him he laughed because he thought we had multiple wars between the states.

  It never occurred to me that anyone would think that but for those of you who don’t know, no we only have one and it was bad. The Civil War is the only war we’ve had between states. Everything else you hear is political and no I will not talk to you about politics. ^^ I probably should learn more about our Democrat-republic but I rather sit here reading and writing to the world.

  I know that sounds ignorant but politics make my head spin. Even though our country says we’re one way we’re not and I’m sure anyone outside and inside of the States can get the picture so if you want to talk to me, politics aren’t the answer.

  For the most part I can talk about anything. But my main focus with having conversation is learning about eh different legends. So if you have anything on Nessie send it to me! I’m getting a list of mythical creatures that I’m going to look into. There’s a section in our local book store about ‘New Age’ and I wasn’t sure what that meant so if any of you can clear that up for me please do.

  I found books about metaphysics, culture, different religions, and all sorts of random subjects like numerology. So I’m guessing New Age is like the book store’s way to say miscellaneous. There’s another book store down town. I should probably hit that place too. Now that I think about it I’ll probably find a New King James version of the bible there too. I guess I know where I’m going on Tuesday.

  Can you imagine buying books for five cents? Only five. On Tuesdays at our Christian’s In Action they have books for five cents. Normally they’re twenty five for paper back and fifty for hard back. I think. Something like that but I went on that day to get a letterman for my new college. I didn’t want to wear my high school one but I still wanted one so I was planning on searching for a red letterman but I found the book section instead (who would’ve guessed) and then found out that all the books were for twenty five cents but then I found out what day it was so they were for five cents. I got a box full of books for eight cents including tax. I let them have the rest because coins are coins. Why not?

  I’m thinking of making the next project I put on here five thousand words per week. I proved that I can write one thousand in a breeze and two thousand isn’t much trouble either so I’m thinking of changing that but if I wait for a next project that would be next year until I post it up so maybe I’ll do one for six months, being twenty six weeks, instead of a normal fifty two. Since I’m not finished with Revelation of Dragons or The Descendant I can’t barge into a new project yet. I asked my friend for advice but he wasn’t much help because even with his random choice of a number I was torn between the two ideas.

  So I’ll go with what he ‘chose’ which was to finish this year’s Revelation of Dragons set and finish of The Descendant. I forgot about Prometheus’s involvement in the other books so I had to add that information in smoothly. Now I want to write about Prometheus without the whole Rick Riordan version and to make my own. Not that he’ll mind. I’m sure he supports me writing my thoughts out.

  Overall, the whole purpose of these personal notes it to try and get you guys to talk to me. ^^ It’ll help my inspiration and get me going on different paths. I have enough leads on my own but if you guys open up to me and tell me what you know these stories can go in different directions and I can cover more ground on Mythology and Myths than I can on my own. So please, message me some time so we can have a chat!

Email: Lusterdragon72@gmail.com                                              
Skype User: Lusterdragon72
Kik: WingedVice
Tumblr: dragon-dungeon-newsfeed.tumblr.com


As always, lookin forward to hearing from you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment