Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Notice: February's One Shot + Schedule Change

This is the Author's Note for Of Friendship, Of Lost. Tune in on February 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th 12:00PM PST to read the parts of the story. If you read this after those dates do not worry, Check out the tab for February in 2015. The story should be under One Shot: Of Friendship of Loss I, II, III, and IV

Author's Note
  When I first wrote this I was planning on making it one huge file but then as I wrote it I figured I could write it in chapters of about two thousand words each. I wrote it to improve my tagalog, using my aunt's dictionary to figure out what to say and my own knowledge to write out part of the story. Originally, I posted this to tumblr in a page but since I didn't edit the work I didn't want to know how many people viewed it so I didn't put a hit counter on it.

  Now that I've figured out the schedule for this year I am slowly filling in the slot with glee. This was solely written to help me improve my tagalog so if any of you pinoys out there read it and know what I am saying is wrong please correct me. Each week will have the translation at the bottom.

  Also, out of honesty, I wrote it because I was stressed out. ^^' I tend to write the best stories during phases like this. I wasn't planning on posting it to here but since I remembered I had a day dedicated to one shots I decided to put this here. It's not 'educational' I'm thinking that any One Shots that I have here will display me focusing in on story elements instead of the mythology.

  All I hope is that you enjoy. If you like the story please share it with others. If you don't want to that is fine as well. I love the silent support as well.

  There are four chapters/sections/weeks. This will be the One Shot story for February. I do not plan on writing a one shot for everything month. I may consider adding more one shots as the time goes on but do note that my focus is on Revelation of Dragons and The Descendant for this year. Thank you again for your support.

Schedule 

  Since I am looking over the 2014 version of Revelation of Dragons you all will see the weeks post again on Sunday. I didn't anticipate on the work republishing the day I changed it so I am having to look over what I wrote and post it again. 

  This way, I can look over what I wrote and make it final. There will be a link to all the chapters on the side of the blog to help keep track of the chapters. Thank you for your support and for those of you who are new we are glad to have new eyes every day! 

  Expect this finalization to happen a year after I write the first piece. Even if the revisions seem slight each chapter will be finalized. Some chapters will be deleted and some may be added as I read through them. 

  As always, thank you for your support. We're planning on organizing our post and schedule as the time comes to rely. -Dj Domar

  Revisions will be posted @ 10AM PST two hours before the 2015 chapter updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment