Monday, January 19, 2015

Loch Ness Monster 'Nessie'

Here's what I have over Nessie so far

Loch Ness Monster

You know what I find interesting about these articles? They’re using Feet to describe the water of Loch Ness. And if I know anything about the U.K it’s that they don’t use feet these stupid articles that I’m running into. It hurts.

Most Interesting Source Article

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/legend-loch-ness.html

Something that said it might be true, seen from a satellite 

Pictures

Article

Stupid Video

Short Article that’s not informative at all but I read it

Documentary September 27 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXReBLKOrm0

If I've learned anything it's from the documentary. They consider to be an unknown species. Tell me what you guys think okay? I'd appreciate it! 

Contact me: 
Email: Lusterdragon72@gmail.com
Skype User: Lusterdragon72
Kik: WingedVice
Tumblr: dragon-dungeon-newsfeed.tumblr.com

Would love your help. Thanks for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment